Live Demo Performances::..
Are you planning an event and looking for a unique performance idea for your gathering?
With the recent acquisition of a portable glass furnace, Jonah is now taking his show on the road.
Jonah’s unique art-making process beckons an audience. Your guests will be mesmerized by the flashes of fire as he effortlessly wields glowing red hot, 2000 degree molten glass onto large panels of wood resulting in breathtaking works of art.
Here's what's included with each performance:
- Exciting, original art-making performances
- Artist Talk/Q&A
- Music soundtrack during performance (optional)
- Gallery of finished works on display/for sale
- All equipment provided by artist
- Minimal set-up, breakdown
- All glass used is 100% recycled, no mess
- Safety glasses provided (optional)
- One completed piece of artwork donated to business or host (up to $1000 value)
- Open outdoor space preferred, indoor space ok with proper ventilation
- Access to power outlet
- Release of liability by venue and guests
- Must be within 100 miles of San Francisco Bay
- 3 hr. furnace heat up time, 1 hr. min. cool-down
Rates vary depending on total distance traveled and duration of total performance. Please fill out the form below with questions or additional details on your event for a quote. Thank you!
Image slideshow below from live demo performances at the Solage Resort in Calistoga, CA, the Urban Night Market at Rockwall Wine, Co. in Alameda, CA, Burning Man, and Anne & Mark's Art Party in San Jose, CA. For larger images please email.
Download the Brochure